Blaster Import Q & A
We've actually had a trooper hussled to the ground and forcefully arrested, while he was wandering around Melbourne. His blaster was hanging out of his bag, and somebody reported it. He went to court and had his blaster confiscated.

Dont let it happen to you!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
WOW, now that is just messed up. duly noted
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Can't believe I use to strap my training swords to my back (they were wrapped in cloth but easy to identify still) and ride to martial arts training on a few years back.

I imported many of my blasters. Wrote the QPS got approval, and sent the letter to the seller to put in the top of the box, so it was the first thing they saw. Never had a problem. Got a MR stormtrooper MR Rebel and 2 MR types of solo. The Jangos go without question. I do have them well locked up with security though (not metal boxes).
Ugh I wish I had seen this about 12 hours earlier..

This morning I bought a DL44 (Disney).. It's orange and grey and is obviously a toy.. It should get cleared easily shouldn't it?
I just recieved my Q2 Hold-out blaster like Queen Amidala uses. No problems getting it posted. I have also bought and recieved a DL-44, the blue and orange type with no troubles. They did mark it as a toy.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
hi guys,

thinking about getting in one of those doopy doos resin E-11's, It comes unpainted in pieces. Would I need to get one of those permits? Was also thinking of getting a resin scope from another source, should I have any customs issues?

sean
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
you shouldn't do, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I have purchased resin kits from them before with no dramas. I just sent off a form for my Fett blaster.... again, still with no reply. I'm thinking of getting a gun licence, which would make it way easier to import weapons, but the hoops you have to go thru to get one these days is nuts.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

(Wednesday 13-Apr-2011, 11:05 PM)seantrooper Wrote:  
(Wednesday 13-Apr-2011, 07:57 PM)Deimos161 Wrote:  Sry Crypto, but can you tell me of a maker in Aus, as i would like to keep it in the country but i dont know of anyone lol

crypto makes complete blasters, there is also a guy on TAG called barking dragon that makes up resin parts, all you need to do is buy a pipe. Both great options Smile

(Thursday 9-Jun-2011, 10:01 AM)seantrooper Wrote:  hi guys,

thinking about getting in one of those doopy doos resin E-11's, It comes unpainted in pieces. Would I need to get one of those permits? Was also thinking of getting a resin scope from another source, should I have any customs issues?

sean

Why not try to make one yourself, saves the risk of losing your money and blaster to customs, or grab 1 locally
I was going to get one of the barking dragon ones..... but he stopped making them :/ I do want to do a pipe build Smile

I also wanted the greeblies to make an ESB one for my snowie (when it eventually gets here) haha
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
I was denied a permit by QLD Police if you read through some of the older pages of Blaster Import Q & A.
That said I didn't cancel my order even though I knew this & what would happen if it were stopped at customs.

My SDS E-11 showed up via courier a few days ago, no permit, no nothing, no worries whatsoever. *shrugs*

Jag
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Firearm ie replica import restrictions Hunter930 6 1,930 Tuesday 17-Jun-2014, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ACE
  MSP5 - Import permit needed Bullant 8 2,724 Thursday 10-Oct-2013, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Bullant