Storm trooper gear
Hi my name is Carl,
I bumped into a member of the redbacks down at fast break and i explained my interest in being involved in the 501st, i am currently trying to find my way to a good storm trooper kit up and am in need of direction or if anyone has or knows of a set for sale? As i am new to this i have much to learn but i am keen and will be interested in joining and getting involved! Please let me know of places to buy and also do's and dont's of the kit.

Thank you Smile

Welcome aboard mate, muppet is the man to talk to with regards to Armour.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Hello midnight

that was me that you were talking to. the guys and girls here can help you out in the right direction.

cheers Bigmac.
[Image: FirstAirCavBumberSticker.jpg]

:dw11:
:sn11:

PM Muppet and Mouldman in the members list at top right of main pages.

For there is the path that you seekEyebrows
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Muppet can guide u through the lists of places to look.. can also try FISD forums...
Enjoy the ride!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Welcome!

What they said ! Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hi Midnight,
Welcome to the forum, I'm a new member as well and am looking into Armour. The following information is from APOK after I sent him a PM (I hope it's OK with APOK that I passed this along).
Sounds like you're a little more advanced in being ready to purchase your kit and as APOK thinks he only has a single set left available for awhile you might want to get in quick. I hope to be able to get along to Kev Vader's next armour party next month (just waiting on a pm from him) before I choose a kit so I can be sure of fitment.
Good luck in your search, everyone on here is helpful.
Regards
Craig

We only supply the plastic bits for your armour. Anything else:
boots - CABOOTS or painted ones from KMART etc (check before you buy though
neck seal - FX Guy
undersuit - Soon to be FX Guy or ask what other people have
belt - FX Guy
blaster - Crypto
gloves - Anaconda, bunnings etc depends what you want
fans - TheWolf
you will have to source yourself, but there are plenty of people that make them or know where to look. I have given a few examples.

At the moment I think we will only have 1 suit of armour left in stock. Our armoury is on leave at the moment and may not be running for a while.
Be careful with Caboots, if there is a seam across the front they aren't cannon.
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Thanks Cavalier I'll keep that in mind, sorry if I've misled Midnight at all.
Welcome to the Forums Carl!
TKBoots are a good option for boots. But I believe there is a bit of a wait for them.

Welcome to the forums guys!
[Image: sterb104.gif]
welcome to the Redbacks Carl, @ BIDS http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt remember the holster you can get them from Muppet for roughly 85$ i think, I'm pretty sure everything else is covered once again welcome
Thanks Gizmo
Welcome to the Redbacks Midnight Doppeldaumen1 , you will find lots of help around here to get your Stormtrooper kit done up so ask plenty of questions and try and get along to an Armour Party - to see what is involved in making a set of armour Aaaah .
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome aboard.
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to be a storm trooper/ foot soldier Magicmajid1989 7 9,860 Sunday 15-May-2016, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Magicmajid1989
  Would like to build my Storm Trooper suit 1971 5 7,674 Wednesday 23-Dec-2015, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Sly
  Storm Trooper uniform Seamist3 41 60,860 Friday 16-Nov-2012, 01:32 PM
Last Post: JOker